Search Unity

Terrain 4 Mobile System

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SJAM, May 15, 2011.

1. emannazir

emannazir

hey i want complete version its not on unity store :s i want the full version and demo

2. SJAM

SJAM

@Emannazir

Have you buy the verison on AssetStore ? it's not free ^^

If yes, send me by mail your Invoice number, and I send you the complete version of T4M BE.

DEMO HERE

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  3. emannazir

emannazir

kindly send me the link

4. SJAM

SJAM

5. ilya_ca

ilya_ca

Personally I really like the new design - the banner on the left and the buttons. They look really stylish and professional!
    I don't think there's a need to change anything. :)

6. SJAM

SJAM

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  7. Unclelou

Unclelou

Hi there,

It's a great tool, and I love using it. The one problem is that for a current project I am working on, I need the old version that worked in Unity 3.4. I recently bought the tool today. When I put it in my cart in the Unity store, it was the old build, but after I purchased it, the Unity store was already updated with T4M Black Edition, which I'm not able to use. It's too late in the project to update to Unity 3.5. Is there any way I can get the old build that worked in Unity 3.4?

Thanks.

8. SJAM

SJAM

9. ilya_ca

ilya_ca

Hi, I'm converting an Unity terrain with the highest possible resolution of 350x350 to further modify and optimize the geometry in an external application. Why does it get split into 4 parts? Can I combine them into one part?
    Can I redo the UV layout after I finish sculpting the terrain in an external application and paint the textures later in T4M?

Thanks!

10. SJAM

SJAM

Hi, in fact Unity don't like meshes with more than 60k of vertices, and it split the geometrie. It's not the T4M.
    Yes you can modify geometrie after conversion in your favorite 3D sofware, you can set new Uv too. But if you merge vertices in your sofware, when you reimport in Unity, it will split again your meshes, so I think you must keep split part.
    After reimportation, you neet to convert again each part pn T4M (don't worry, in this case, the T4M don't modify your mesh)

Enjoy ;)

11. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

Hi! will this work if I just keep the terrain flat (like for 2d strategy games) and just paint the splat map on - will the performance be nice on mobile systems, especially slightly older ones like the ipad1?

12. SJAM

SJAM

13. SillyBilly

SillyBilly

Bonjour Azert2k,
    Je regrette that I've forgotten pretty much all the French I learned at school so I'll have to ask you this question in my native tongue, apologies.

I bought your T4M plugin (which is excellent by the way) although a project I'm working on requires an Open GL ES1.1 compatible shader that we can also plug our own lightmap into (we need to use our own UV2 channel as opposed to just using Unity's Beast lightmapping) while still allowing us to blend two textures on the main UV channel. My shader scripting is on par with my French so I was hoping that you (or somebody else here) could post up the code for, say your "T4M 2 Textures GLES1.1" shader, except with the addition of being able to add your own lightmap.

It would be much appreciated and, regardless, thanks for a very handy plugin.

14. SJAM

SJAM

15. gekido

gekido

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing your pack, downloaded the demo, but noticed that all of the actual T4M scripts are compiled into a DLL. For the full version, is this the same, or do we get the full source for all of the components and scripts in the package?

Thanx in advance,
    Mike W

16. SJAM

SJAM

Hi,

As this is not an asset but a tools, the scripts are compiled in both versions... but I think maybe soon, I will release the codes.

17. Lars-Steenhoff

Lars-Steenhoff

If you release the source for the pro version that would be super! merci. :)

I have a few things I like to tweak the values from and at the moment I can't because all it baked into a dll.

18. mohydineName

mohydineName

Hi Stephane,

Do you have an unlit opengl es 1.1 shader please? Or can you explain how to make it if it is possible

Thanks

Stephane

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  19. SJAM

SJAM

Hi all,

@Lars
    No problem, I know you want it, since a long time ;)

@Mohydine
    Donc :

In the shader, you have this :

just replace by :

Best Regards

Stephane

20. SJAM

SJAM

21. gringo2012

gringo2012

Hello

Quick question. If it has been asked before, my appologies.
    Is there a way I can change the resolution of the mask texture? Right now whatever I do it is always at 512x512.
    Is there any way to set it to 1024x1024 or more?

For large terrains this looks awful. I know I can split the terrain in several meshes but I'd prefere to keep 1 material and not several.
    With a map at 1024x1024 the terrain would look much much better.

Thanks

22. oskanaan

oskanaan

Hey,

If I use the evaluation version for development, will there be any issues when I purchase the full version ? i.e., will the full version have any behavior different than the evaluation one?

Thanks!

23. jococo

jococo

First a question. Can I use T4M on more than one object in a scene?

Next the issue:
    I have painted my terrain and now I loaded another smaller mesh and when I convert it to T4M object I can't seem to paint on the object. The first texture gets loaded on mesh but other textures loaded will not paint onto object. All I see is an odd shaped brush going over object.

Any ideas to help?

Using Unity 3.5.7 so I assume not using the Black Edition ...

24. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

I have been fighting a tough brawl against draw-calls for a very long time.
    I then discovered T4M, just like a light at the end of this endless struggle.

Then I discovered its not compatible with Unity 5. :(