Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Teleporting is not work

Discussion in 'VR' started by pa830lyy, May 4, 2023.

1. pa830lyy

pa830lyy

Hello, I’m making a scene with VR teleporting and I’ve added a lot of interaction to it. However, the teleporting is not working. Even though I have moved all my trigger cubes to “layer 31: trigger”, it still not working.

Also, I have tried to build a new cube far away from what I’m making(in the same scene), and the teleporting works inside the new cube. I think something is blocking the player to teleport, but I have no idea how to discover it, thanks a lot

2. gavinprior

gavinprior

When you move your ray to the teleport does it change colour (to signify it is recognising that it's a teleport that you can go to)?
    Can you provide some video or images?