Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

TekRok - StonePunk Shooter - DK2 and Playmaker

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Radius, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Radius

Radius

Hey, this is something I have been working on with DK2, screenshots and video of game play below. I have been trying to upgrade this to Unity 5 Beta, with no luck:( but the 4 version is working well. Will post a link to the demo soon
    I'm glad there is a forum now for Unity and VR implementation.

Game play Video

Alex-Chouls and Thomas-Pasieka like this.
  2. Alex-Chouls

Alex-Chouls

Looks great! Looking forward to the demo...

Radius likes this.
  3. Radius

Radius

Thanks Alex glad you like:), almost done with a demo and thanks to your awesome tool, would not be possible for me, working by myself, without playmaker.

4. Thomas-Pasieka

Thomas-Pasieka

That's looking interesting for sure. Would like to give the demo a whirl when available.

Radius likes this.
  5. Radius

Radius

Hi Thomas, glad you like the look of it:). For a test if you want to try out a small section, I just put together the first 2 of 7 levels in the demo, part of a much larger story. I'm looking for feedback back on any issues, controls, ideas etc..to help me finish off the full demo.
    Thanks

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12920173/TekRok_DemoTest_01_Part_01.rar

unityunity