Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Teaser from my latest project

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by WarpedAxiom, Feb 15, 2007.

1. WarpedAxiom

WarpedAxiom

This is a screenshot from my latest project. It has been made grainy in photoshop to make it more suggestive and to not give away everything before I feel ready to show it publicly.
    Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. drJones

drJones

more more more ; )

could you possibly give us any details as to type of game it will be (FPS? third person?) and any genre/story details?

3. Samantha

Samantha

Very interesting looking! There seems to be some kind of robot, a sword, and some corpses. Could this be some kind of a Diablo clone?

4. WarpedAxiom

WarpedAxiom

Certainly. But I don't want to disclose too much at this time (one reason being fear of not being able to deliver).
    The game is shot somewhere between third person and top down. You take on the role as one of eight playable classes of either one of the three sides available.
    More to come.

5. WarpedAxiom

WarpedAxiom

I just wanted people to know, I am making great progress. I work every day. Here's another teaser, but this has, besides being mixed into a montage and compressed, NOT been edited. These are actual, in game screen shots. Things are starting to look like I want them to.

Attached Files:

6. drJones

drJones

looks cool!

i see some shogun style outfits mixed with WWII era if i'm not mistaken - is your game meant to be a specific time / place or is it going to be more open style wise?

can't wait to try it out ; )

7. Samantha

Samantha

Agreed! This looks very cool, and I can't wait to hear more about it and/or play it!

8. WarpedAxiom

WarpedAxiom

Everyone thought they looked like samurai. From the first concept art, even at that first picture, so I gave in and gave them a nice northern asian feel.
    I could have a playable demo soon. But it would be pretty big.