Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Team up to finish/redo/update an exisiting game in Unity

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by MadSilence, Oct 3, 2022.

1. MadSilence

MadSilence

Hi!

For ages ago I finished a project with another developer (very nice guy) that has since moved on and is no longer available and the project halted.

I have now restarted my lust to carry on this project and to make it better!

As I cannot code very well I need a little team with me! I have the vision but need the "muscle?" xD

If you are interrested, either in a paid gig or as a shared collab, Please feel free to contact me

The game was initially released on the apple store. Check it out for reference.
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tiny-world/id758689884

The vision now is to remake it in Unity as it is way better and easier than the initial Cocos2d platform it was made in.

It is originally Pixel art, But I am open to making it "classic Unity style" as I see that it is much easier to get art/artwork in this style. Or perhaps both? (Thats the beauty of Unity) its easy and possible :)

I am willing to put a substantial amount in to get the game out to the audiences.

Hoping to hearing from some keen developer !

2. MadSilence

MadSilence

We now need a 3D environment dev in unity! Recreate the Map in 3D in unity! See attachments!

Attached Files: