Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Team needed to build an augmented reality gamified tool for education. All Levels required!

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Chewwii1992, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Chewwii1992

Chewwii1992

Hi there,

I am looking to form a team to help me develop an augmented reality gamified tool for sustainability education using Unity for my Master's project. It will be in collaboration with a well-known creative University in London. So preferably looking for London-based collaborators for meetings. All levels are welcome!

If you have any of the following skills listed, please dont hesitate to contact me to get further information.

Game interaction designer
    Programmer
    audio creator / music composer
    3D asset creation
    Graphic design
    CLO3D
    photogrammetry
    Digital Set designer
    Animator
    level designer
    visual effects designer

If you think you have a skill set that can contribute to the project, please send me an email!

This project aims to create social behavioural change within the fashion industry by creating alternative ways of learning through games. The game content hopes to encourage designers of sustainability practices to improve the current state of the industry, reduce carbon emissions by improving production methods and promote ethical treatment within working conditions. This project will be supported by the University and by a well-known sustainability institution.

This project is purely speculative, however if successful and fully realised, i hope to publish it for any educational institutions to use. Those who will help in the making of the project will gain recognition and if any proceedings were to be taken, they will receive a percentage, depending on the work contribution.

looking forward to meeting you !