Search Unity

teacher/ student system

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by reddit12, May 18, 2019.

1. reddit12

reddit12

Hello, i'm looking at a needle in a haystack at the moment. I'm new to unity and have followed several tutorials to learn the basics. However i'm stuck and don't know how to start. I'm hoping that i can get a liite help on this forum ,to help me take a step forward-)

Here's my idea:

The idea is that a teacher can make a class in the system where he/ she can ad students. The students get a classcode or something to login. Each student can choose a character. Each character has a health bar and get points for example behaviour. These point are given by the teacher.

A example of this some sort of game is Classcraft.

Can someone help me with this?

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

What you describe is pretty vague and I'm not clear what part you are having trouble with. Can you be more specific what you need help with?

3. Green11001

Green11001

Ok so i am assuming that you want to create your idea. Like Joe said, what you said is pretty vague so I will be assuming a lot here. You might want to try creating a few characters with proper scripts, and then disabling them if they arent chosen. As far as multiplayer I am not sure. For the scripts make an int/float health and then create an image that you scale depending on currenthealth in relation to maxhealth. As far as points you might want to make a point script (or put it in the health script), and then add a point float/int. Whenever the teacher gives someone a point reference that script (in teachers script) and change the point value.

Joe-Censored likes this.