Search Unity

Tax info that unity doesn't want to get

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by MohammadAlizadeh, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MohammadAlizadeh

MohammadAlizadeh

So i've published a game on google play store and earned some dollars from unity ads,
    i got some Azerbaijan bank information to fill it but now i see another MUST fill* field which is tax info, but because i live in Iran and i am terrified to fill any information about myself, should i be honest and select iran or get myself a Azerbaijani person info that i trust him.

i hope unity don't terminate my account or call fbi on me... FBI open up! :eek:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Unity is a U.S. company and has to comply with U.S. sanctions. I can't offer you with any advice here except that the legal entity must reside outside the embargo countries. If you can have your legal entity in Azerbaijan - this should do.

3. MohammadAlizadeh

MohammadAlizadeh

Perfect, i did the same and the tax info got validated, hope they do the transaction today cause it's already end of the month or it might take some business day.

Thanks!

4. MohammadAlizadeh

MohammadAlizadeh

Do i have to email my tax information to unity? it says validated but is that enough?