Search Unity

Tap Happy! Gigi's First Solo Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Gigiwoo, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

After losing my dream job, I had a lot to consider. I’d literally traveled around the world and seen the inner workings of four AAA game studios before ending up back where I started. Along the way, I learned that even the biggest games were made by ordinary developers, just like me. That inspired me to accept the '12-week challenge' and make the simplest game I could imagine. In the end, it involved thirteen weeks, 2600 lines of game-text, and eleven thousand lines of code - plus 2-weeks of hand-wringing waiting for Apple's approval. And now, my first solo game is live - "Tap Happy with Gigi"!

icon_200_trimmed.png

Title: Tap Happy with Gigi

iOS Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-happy-with-gigi/id902186223?mt=8
    Android Link: Coming soon...

Description: Our customers wanted more stories. I wanted to build a game. And we imagined a way to do both: Chicken Soup Games. A Chicken Soup Game is a guilt-free experience enriched with heart-warming stories, adorable art, and captivating gameplay. Whether you’ve loved our products for years or are finding us for the first time, we hope you enjoy Gigi’s first game. A journey of 1000 s’miles begins with a single tap. Tap Happy!

Developer Stuff:
    Screenshots:

Image1_IMG_1335.PNG Image2_IMG_1381.PNG Image5_IMG_1397.PNG Image4_IMG_1392.PNG

It's FREE - share the love with a review,
    Gigi.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  2. Arpankoirala

Arpankoirala

Cool. Keep going on..

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Awesome and positive. Keep it up!

4. SendGroupSMS

SendGroupSMS

Can you please tell me when this game will be available for Android devices? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

5. TradeLabelSoftware

TradeLabelSoftware

Tap Happy with Gigi is a interesting game because i tried the ios version but i am waiting for android version.