Search Unity

TankDestruction - beta testers needed!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by joehot200, Dec 30, 2018.

1. joehot200

joehot200

Hello!

For those who don't know about TankDestruction, here's a short youtube video:

(for the record, I re-made the above trailer with better footage. You can view it on the Steam page once you have a beta key)

TankDestruction is currently in the process of being released on steam, and is at the beta testing stage. Some time during February, TankDestruction will be released on Steam, so I wish to ensure that everything is working well for when it is.

I currently have 25 keys to be given away for beta testing. I can ask Steam for more keys if there are enough people who are interested.

If you are interested in beta testing, please reply to this thread stating your interest, and I will send you instructions and a beta testing key via PM. You will need to install Steam to beta test TankDestruction.

TankDestruction's multiplayer servers will only be opened near the end of January, so all beta testers will be playing singleplayer until then.

If you've PM'd me about beta testing, please also join the TankDestruction discord server at https://discord.gg/FUr9MCv. That way, I can organise mass group testing (in which case I could open up a multiplayer server for a few hours).