Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Tank Revolution WIP

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Martho42, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Martho42

Martho42

Description:
    Progress from level to level as you face off against increasingly clever and powerful enemy tanks! Experience the lethal artificial intelligence. See the input tab at the start of the game for controls. To get more feedback, bug reports, and let everyone see all the different enemy types, there is currently a cheat button that gives you 5 more lives; this is only temporary. Currently there are 9 levels, each introducing a new enemy. The final version will have far more levels and a shallower difficulty curve, but right now the goal is for testing and feedback.

Screenshots:

Download
    http://gamejolt.com/games/tank-revolution/96249
    (Windows, Linux, and OS X available)
    Note: I don't have a mac so the OS X builds are untested. Please tell me if they don't work!

I plan to create a full-blown campaign mode with multiple worlds to clear, player upgrades, and I’m entertaining the idea of unique missions and achievements. I also plan to make a survival mode with an endless randomly generated map. It will depend on how much time I have left before my deadline, however I am extremely open to the idea of LAN multiplayer and co-op as well.

Thanks for playing and please give me your feedback! One specific thing I would like to get some opinions on is graphics. I plan to improve the graphics from their current state, but the question is how much? Should I just make some better/more varied textures? Do I need to add more to the models as well? Etc.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015