Search Unity

Tam Tam!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nickavv, Oct 23, 2007.

1. nickavv

nickavv

Hey, check out that cool waterfall! Why, look who's standing in the mist! It must be Tam Tam, the mammalian star of the hottest new platformer for Wanilla! Who is this Tam Tam? Well, he's a peacable Mole from Pinnika Plains, on the island of Pokon. But when the evil Makoo declares himself king of the island, Tam Tam is obligated to stop his reign from destroying Pokonion life as they know it! Want to see him closer up?

And it is said that he was posted here long ago, before gaining many of his stylish changes... he may have looked something like.. this!

Okay, discuss. ;)

2. jeremyace

jeremyace

Tamy did what with the plain pink vanilla makoo moles?

When I hear about hot mammalians from Pokon, I run for cover.

Interesting screens, but from your description, I want to go Bam Bam all over Tam Tam and his colony of freaks.

I am just messing with you, interesting work, and it will be cool to see what you do with it. The main character is cute too.

Keep it up! (but maybe rewrite that story description ;-) )

-Jeremy

3. nickavv

nickavv

That was kind of just a paraphrase of the story, but you get the idea. :p Thanks for the comments.

4. jeremyace

jeremyace

Haha, np. It would look a bit better IMHO with a sliiight amount of fog in that scene.

I miss good platformers...

-Jeremy

5. nickavv

nickavv

Tis just steam from the waterfall. It really looks good too, in action. Truuuussssstt meeeeeeee.

Oh, I forgot to mention what Tam Tam can do!

He can jump! Walk! Punch enemies with his big ol' fists! And in certain spots he can dig to access undergroud areas that let him get past obstacles on the above-land. :D

6. jeremyace

jeremyace

I actually meant a small amount of scene fog, not reducing the particle system.

-Jeremy

7. nickavv

nickavv

Oh, well then sorry to tell you, but there is no scene fog. o_O

8. jeremyace

jeremyace

Yes. I was suggesting that you add some. :)

-Jeremy

9. nickavv

nickavv

>.> Yeah, just re-read that and realized. Well, I tried and it didn't seem to make much difference except to wash out the colors. And I am trying to make a fun colorful game! :D

10. AaronC

AaronC

Cmon mate, wheres the webplayer already? PS dont forget to send me some racecraft screens :p

AC