Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Taking forever to create a test allocation

Discussion in 'Game Server Hosting' started by ruyinginginginging, Apr 5, 2023.

1. ruyinginginginging

ruyinginginginging

When I attempted to create a test allocation, it was stuck at "waiting for server". After some reattempts, there was a warning message popped up "You are performing too many requests". I looked into the server logs. There seem to be some errors but I'm not sure how to interpret/solve them. Please help... Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 4.13.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 4.16.49 PM.png

2. danri

danri

Unity Technologies

Hello,

If you go to the "Servers" page on your project, click into a server and then go to "Events" tab you should get some more information on what is happening. I can see that your server is exiting with code 139, which is typically caused by a segmentation fault. Something in your server is causing it to crash, often this can be caused by referencing missing scripts/objects.

If you could post the entire log file then it would help to debug the problem

3. unity_4722F397AFC3472DE78E

unity_4722F397AFC3472DE78E

add -nographics in the command before allocating it will create a server with no GPU and thus no errors related to shaders and such.

4. VIshalmurugeshan-WSS

VIshalmurugeshan-WSS

The test allocation is still taking too long . No errors have popped up