Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Tactical Shooter AI - Asset Store Pack

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by squared55, Mar 2, 2015.

1. musolo

musolo

Sad to hear that:(
    Would you please give it to ParadoxSolutionsSoftworks. I`m planning to release tutorials for it`s integration with other kit.
    Could i include it in my kit as additional AI option?

IrishDev likes this.
  2. theunitydev

theunitydev

@squared55, considering that refunds have been available for several months now for those who wish to have received one, is open sourcing this asset a possibility to allow the community to maintain it?

julianr likes this.
  3. Atiaen

Atiaen

hey man was wondering if it's possible to change the key transform if for example an agent enters like a collider or something

4. paulojsam

paulojsam

are refunds for shooter ai and tactical ai still available?

5. unity_Go3u1hR8zbkCuw

unity_Go3u1hR8zbkCuw

My AI enemy of this tactical shooter AI is not responding for player. As player is in front of enemy but he is not shooting

6. twangydave

twangydave

So many thanks! I've just started re-working with an ancient project which uses an old version of TSAI and that bit of code just fixed my scene change walking problems in a flash! Not sure if you are still on the forums but I really appreciate you posting that.

radiantboy likes this.
  7. iamold21

iamold21

Does anybody still use Tactical AI? i need help to update it with the new UFPS2. When i update my project to UFPS2 unity show error:
    Assets\Tactical Shooter AI\Tactical AI\Csharp\Damage Scripts\HitBox.cs(41,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Event' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.UltimateCharacterController' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

unityunity