Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Table Pro: When Your Data isn't a Game

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by slumtrimpet, Aug 15, 2015.

1. slumtrimpet

slumtrimpet

Very sorry for the delayed response here... the sorting is based 100% on the order in which you populate the Datum 'list' object. The rows will be displayed in the same order.

2. slumtrimpet

slumtrimpet

Very sorry for the delayed response here... I tried to duplicate this behavior in the "Simple" sample screen included with the project. It seems to work ok for me with just one row and the 100% width setting. I don't see that you are doing anything wrong or different but I of course can't see everything. Can you look at the "Simple" sample scene and check for anything you are doing differently?

3. slumtrimpet

slumtrimpet

Are you using TMPRO text or Unity? I'd recommend using TMPRO and make sure you aren't manipulating the font properties anywhere else in your project. It sounds like a shared asset issue.

4. skytow2003

skytow2003

I am using TMPRO Ugui. I had some problems with using same font with both unity text and tmpro. Will check into that. Thanks

5. capgunmatt

capgunmatt

I've implemented sorting by editing the datastructure I give to the table.data, so I will implement filtering the same way, but I wonder if
    1) sorting is done in the asset already, but I can't see it in this forum or the docs, and again
    2) whether filtering will be added to the asset, or if the assumption is that we handle our own data structures being passed to the table?

Thanks

6. capgunmatt

capgunmatt

That reply was 6 years ago, so I thought I'd ask again. Is resizeable columns going to be supported?

Cheers

7. SocialFreak

SocialFreak

I'm sure this is listed somewhere here but I just can't find it!

When I click on a row, regardless of the column, I want to be able to get the data in the first cell of the selected row. How can I go about accomplishing this?

Thanks!

unityunity