Search Unity

System.Exception: Cannot load. Incorrect path: Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/R

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by inbal, Jun 21, 2019.

1. inbal

inbal

Hi,
    I upgrade my Unity to 2019.1.7f1
    when I Use the Install the HDRP 5.16.1 I get the Error:
    System.Exception: Cannot load. Incorrect path: Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/RenderPipelineResources/ShaderGraph/AutodeskInteractive.ShaderGraph Null returned.

I tried to Downgrade, and I got the same Error
    Please advise

Thanks
    Inbal

2. impheris

impheris

Same error, my god -.- another error

3. FXnRXn

FXnRXn

Any Solution????

4. eco_bach

eco_bach

same...
    Missing the good old days before this constant barrage of version incompatibilities and ambiguous errors!

I mean, seriously, how does anyone get any actual work done?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    monark and whoisj like this.
  5. whoisj

whoisj

Upgrade your packages via package manager. No longer just updating Unity is enough. No idea why or when this changed, but this is our life now.

6. SergeantBiscuits

SergeantBiscuits

This is crazy... same issue here. The bloat is real.

7. Renanmgs

Renanmgs

Same, in every version i install.

8. impheris

impheris

i love unity but i have to admit, I'm really thinking about switching to godot, maybe not the same power BUT definitely less errors.
    with godot i do not have these headaches with the versions, I do not spend 10 or 11 GB of space because I need xxx a version and for xxxx a project another version and for "these improvements I need xxx version" ...with Godot it is simply one and its done ... I am thinking about it to be honest.
    It does not seem that they want to improve it or fix it because many demos STILL can only be used with old versions (even when they say they will update those demos to work in newer versions) and now with the change to DOTS they are doing, I doubt that the previous versions are useful

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019