Search Unity

SVGAssets - SVG Rendering Engine for Unity.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by turbo3d, Jul 18, 2014.

1. rgonsalv

rgonsalv

We just added UNITY_2019_4 to compile defines so it compiles according to #define UNITY_5_PLUS

2. ShoaibAslamTintash

ShoaibAslamTintash

Hi, did you find any solution for this ? I am experiencing the same problem.

3. ShoaibAslamTintash

ShoaibAslamTintash

Hi I am trying to build for IOS and currently facing this issue.

'/Users/shoaibaslam/Documents/FarmYardIOS/Libraries/PURCHASED/SVGAssets_1_3_5/Plugins/iOS/libAmanithSVG.a' does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. file '/Users/shoaibaslam/Documents/FarmYardIOS/Libraries/PURCHASED/SVGAssets_1_3_5/Plugins/iOS/libAmanithSVG.a' for architecture arm64

4. reinier_at_ranj

reinier_at_ranj

I did not solve it. I asked the developer for a version of the asset with bitcode, and they delivered it.
    The delivered version was not implemented in my project because on first attempt it turned out to be incompatible with SVGImageBehaviour.cs.
    I did not put in more effort, though.

5. turbo3d

turbo3d

w34edrtfg likes this.
  6. Ska0s

Ska0s

7. ULTRON19

ULTRON19

Hi, all. I found this toolset in Assest Store, but it requires Unity 2020 and higher to work. I want this game to run on Windows XP, so I have to use Unity 2017.2. Just as I was about to give up, I found out that the first release was in 2014 and realized that the toolset must have worked in Unity 2017. I was wondering if someone still has a historical version of this toolset that will run on Unity 2017.2.5f1. I would appreciate it if you had it and are willing to send it to me.

8. turbo3d

turbo3d

Hi ULTRON, we have replied to your email, please check it.

9. joria87

joria87

Hi all, i'm sorry to say that Android build encounter and error when build in IL2CPP... same probleme like old IOSBuild, unity don't rendere svg image, anyone kwon how can i solve?

10. joria87

joria87

[Update]
    I update to unity 2022 LTS version ad the problem is gone!