Search Unity

1. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

SVG Importer | Vector Graphics | Unity UI Supported [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Jaroslav-Stehlik, May 4, 2015.

1. Grazer2

Grazer2

I'm also here to report that anti aliasing is broken for me when using a Screen Space - Overlay canvas. This basically forces me to replace all those neat svg images with regular images :(

2. vitorenes

vitorenes

Hello.

Has anyone found a solution for this error:

Cannot Load SVG Importer Settings! Please Move SVG Importer Settings in to Resource folder.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    SVGImporter.SVGImporterSettings:get_Get() (at Assets/SVG Importer/Plugins/Core/Data/SVGImporterSettings.cs:21)
    SVGImporter.SVGImporterSettings:UpdateAntialiasing() (at Assets/SVG Importer/Plugins/Core/Data/SVGImporterSettings.cs:52)
    SVGImporter.SVGAtlas:OnAtlasPreRender(Camera) (at Assets/SVG Importer/Plugins/Core/SVGAtlas.cs:422)
    SVGImporter.SVGAtlas:OnPreRender() (at Assets/SVG Importer/Plugins/Core/SVGAtlas.cs:397)

I've tried (almost) everything, to no good. I don't know what else to do, and I am getting a little desperate.
    I'd appreciate any help. I am using the latest version (1.1.6), and I don't know if it's because of this error, but I have no antialiasing working either.

Thanks in advance.

3. vitorenes

vitorenes

Just in case anyone comes across the same problem:

I got the "Cannot Load SVG Importer Settings! Please Move SVG Importer Settings into Resource folder." error while opening a project made in Unity 5.5 into 2017.1, that used a previous version of the SVG Importer asset.

Nothing I did solve the problem, and Unity even crashed if I tried to apply settings to already imported SVG assets.

After trying every other potential solution I found, I remembered this was a computer, and that computer tend to have weird behavior (as if they had some sort of personality), so I just deleted the whole plugin from the project and re-imported it afterward (contrary to just "upgrading" it to the newest version).

It seems to have done the trick. I supposed some of the files were not being overwritten in the "upgrade" process, and at least now it is not throwing the error.

Good luck if you've been here.