Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Survival Shooter Unity5 there is no ZomBear Animation in the tutorial download? Just a static model

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Deleted User, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

This makes the tutorial part 9 break. Because you cannot add these and they chase you like the zombunny. Which works fine. The zombear has no prefab with idle move or die.

Placing the zombear model in the game just to continue the tutorial means an invisible zombear is generated which stays on screen (gets respawned), fills the space up slowly by bizzarely, the lighting (to indicate it is there because the actual zombear does not get drawn) and kind of wrecks the whole of tutorial 9 because you are guessing.

How come the zombear is not included as an animation prefab in the tutorial (unlike the videos which do list it)?

thank you.

ScorpionVII likes this.
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User

Fixed the elephant fbx pre fab by moving the folder contents and then re-assigning the scripts. However the zombear still has no anim in the tutorial download?

3. jewntcu

jewntcu

i have the same problem! zombear_animation.jpg

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

I ended up abandoning the bear and just used the central templates of bunny and elephant instead. It works ok and fine.

pretty cool shooter :)

ScorpionVII likes this.
  5. jewntcu

jewntcu

me2, only use the two, zombunny and hellephant.

ScorpionVII likes this.
  6. ScorpionVII

ScorpionVII

I
    This is really messing with me. Solution plz Unity guys. I am not an animator