Search Unity

Survival Shooter Q&A

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by willgoldstone, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Firv

Firv

make sure you are using your own enemyhealth script instead of the completed one, i guess that is your problem

2. spilat12

spilat12

Hi there, so Survival Shooter tutorial project was removed from the Asset Store? Is there an official place where I can get the entire project?

3. Janvier123

Janvier123

4. Xi_LX

Xi_LX

How do you fix Score not increasing?

5. yuvvraj

yuvvraj

Hi I want to do the tutorial but when I download the project file and run the main to see what it's like and it just freezes and, returns this error to the console

[11:23:59] ArgumentException: Shader not found (Hidden/Post FX/Uber Shader)
    Unity Engine.PostProcessing. MaterialFactory.Get(System.String shaderName) (at Assets/PostProcessing/Runtime/Utils/MaterialFactory.cs:26)

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I am using unity version 2019.4.20f1 personal
    I could not open the scene so instead I made a new project and imported the scene
    I used the 3D template

6. GregoryLane

GregoryLane

This is one of our older tutorials and is dependent on a number of legacy and deprecated systems. You may have more success with trying Unity 2017. You can find a direct download to a .zip of project files here: https://learn.unity.com/project/survival-shooter-tutorial

r137 likes this.
  7. BrandonCarrasco

BrandonCarrasco

Hello. I know this is an old tutorial but I am most interested in learning this top down shooter. Should I bother watching this old series or can someone pinpoint me in the right direction with more updated material? Thank you!