Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Survival Horror/Liminal Space/Backrooms - Looking for programmers, level designers and 3d artists!:D

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by mudzz, Jan 21, 2023.

1. mudzz

mudzz

Hello! My name is mudz and I'm a unity developer/programmer, currently I wish to put a team together to help build a game that I've been working on.

It will be a survival horror / liminal space type backrooms game directed at Pc, and who knows maybe console in the future if everything goes really well.

I know that the amount of backrooms games is relatively high on the internet, however currently my favorite backrooms game is on roblox, Apeirophobia, which I consider a crime. The idea of this game is to make as many levels as possible and to create the most accurate backrooms game there is. I want to make a game that has everyone's favorite levels and the sublevels to go with them, not just the most popular, but even the lesser known levels too. This will be a large project, and more of a passion project, being less lenient on the deadlines of things.

So far I've begun construction on level 0, I'd say it's pretty scratchy at the moment but I work on it near every day, it currently includes a lightweight procedural generation script for the map itself, a controllable player, multiple exits and "tools" (which are currently just rectangles), and a model of a Howler with it's animations being made by my current 3d modeler/animator.

It does not matter to me if you are new to unity or experienced, as long as you have the willingness to get things done, things will work out just fine.
    Currently people I need are:
    • programmers/level designers (preferably people who can work on both)
    • 3d artists
    • concept artists
    • modelers
    • 3d animators
    • people who have extensive knowledge of the backrooms
    • audio/sound designers & composers
    • game designers
    • 3d texture artists
    • 3d effects artists
    • etc! :D

Feel free to contact me through email or discord, I will most likely reply faster through the latter option however.

Or join my discord server and ask to join the team there
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3b7MMPyagn

My email: jadesvirtualtech@gmail.com
    My discord: mudz#5542

If you attempt to contact me through private messages via the Conversations system it is highly unlikely that I will respond.

2. mudzz

mudzz

Update! Still looking for help!! Even with 100 views only one person contacted me and joined the team, so if you're interested please don't be shy, contact me or join the server!

3. mudzz

mudzz

Woo-hoo, update again! We still would love for more people, feel free to join anytime! Programmers, 3d artists (specializing in realistic-ish models for objects, scenery, and monsters as well as people), 3d animators, sfx designers, etc!

4. mudzz

mudzz

Hello all! Just another update, still would always love for new people, we need all the help we can get!