Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

SurrounDead - Survival Game Assets ( modular buildings with interiors)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Justwo, May 10, 2017.

1. lobotomista

lobotomista

Sorry to re-post tis question here, but I never got an answer. So, a while ago i bought this on sketchfab, but the pack seems to bee missing some of the ltest updates. Is there something I missed?

2. Justwo

Justwo

Sorry If I missed your question but I can't seam find it. Honestly the sales on Sketchfab are quite low and has a lot o limitation regarding file size, images, description etc. plus extra work just to showcase the assets in their viewer and we lost interest in updating the assets there. Please pm/email me your invoice and date of purchase and we can sort this out.

3. jononotbono

jononotbono

Been loving the Surrounddead assets I've bought. Here's a work in progress bit of footage from the game I'm making with them if you're interested...
    :)

4. Justwo

Justwo

Looks amazing! Keep up the good work and keep us updated on your progress!

jononotbono likes this.
  5. jononotbono

jononotbono

A few more of your assets in this video showing a bit of the outside world! :)

6. Justwo

Justwo

Cool! ❄️ Nice atmosphere you got there!

7. wiiiteek

wiiiteek

Hello, I've just bought yours asset yesterday and I love the style!

But I have one request, could you provide clean vehicle textures. I mean without rust and dirt? I need player vehicle to be clean and now I manulally pait it in GIMP but it is very tedious task.

Or maybe you can attach PSD files where dirt and rust are only next layer? Then I could hide these layers and export "clean" textures by myself. It would be really great!

8. Justwo

Justwo

Hello, Thank you for purchasing! I already have something like that. Send me an email, the file it's too big to upload here.

9. chailloux

chailloux

Hello, after downloading the asset, I have many errors that have appeared in the post processing, as well as putting the color in gamma and Deferred, can you explain to me what all these errors are due to? https://zupimages.net/up/23/02/jxh1.png

Attached Files:

10. Justwo

Justwo

You need to update the Package Manager UI from Package Manager Window.

11. chailloux

chailloux

I have trouble understanding how to create houses quickly with the snap is there a video or a tutorial available?

12. smdeniz

smdeniz

The fog looks as problematic as in the picture.

Attached Files:

• fog.PNG
      fog.PNG
      File size:
      579.2 KB
      Views:
  13. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Hello, any new assets planned?

14. Justwo

Justwo

Hello, nothing new for now, doing some background work for our other assets.
    We will post here if/when we have something new.

decrescYono likes this.
  15. p_hergott

p_hergott

its kinda a dick thing to say. can you do X, and then ill give you a stellar review. the models are good, it deserves a good rating. the issue you have is general unity structure. it would be wiser to ask in the unity forums. since if JUSTWO sat around doing Unity support, they wouldn't get any work done. i know that sounds harsh. but that's the reality. and I'm not trying to sound like a ass, but if your new, then learning good practicing now, will be a benefit to you. with that said, the prefab you have, is probably the trunk and the rest of the tree is a child of it, so unitys tree system, is just using the trunk. if you want the trees interactive, its easier to not use unitys tree system, unless you want to delve into code with terrain data. if you don't need the trunk pieces and breakable trees, then just use the tree portion for a prefab to paint with

16. Justwo

Justwo

@Marralon

" - How can i build a forest around the camp scene the quickest?
    - How can i get the terrains from the project window into the camp scene? I tried dragging them from below into the scene, but it just won't work.

Tell me how to mass place trees. I get error messages and can only place tree trunks. (see the 2 orange error texts on left bottom of screenshots)"

------------

Hey,

Sorry for the late replay,

Looks like you deleted you post, but the answer is pretty much what p_hergott said, Unity's paint trees system is limited and it doesn't work for prefab trees. That why all the trees are place manually in the demo scenes.
    This is for version 2020.3.36, maybe they fixed for newer versions don't know.

About the terrains, if dragging for project window doesn't work try copying the terrain from the scene hierarchy or scene (ctr+c) and paste it in whatever scene you want.

17. AbsoluteRelative

AbsoluteRelative

Are there any plans to make this URP compatible?

18. Justwo

Justwo

Yes it's on our short list, but we are currently working on a different asset pack, so I can't give you an estimate yet.

19. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

hello, will you add assets to the surronDead Theme?

20. Justwo

Justwo

We will post here when we have something new to show, it's not abandoned don't worry.

pushingpandas likes this.
  21. Brandonnealm

Brandonnealm

oh nice! I can't wait to see!