Search Unity

Supported API test failed ?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by AkhilBhaskar, Oct 7, 2017.

1. AkhilBhaskar

AkhilBhaskar

Hi all i am developing an universal windows application which is compiled from unity.i am creating app packages for this application.i am running this application in windows app certification kit i have the following errors:

Supported API test

FAILED
    Supported APIs
    • Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:
      • API GetDeviceIdentifier in libcom.dumadugames.unityplugin.so is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • Impact if not fixed: Using an API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps violates the Windows Store certification requirements.
    • How to fix: Review the error messages to identify the API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps. Please note, apps that are built in a debug configuration or without .NET Native enabled (where applicable) can fail this test as these environments may pull in unsupported APIs. Retest your app in a release configuration, and with .NET Native enabled if applicable. See the link below for more information:
    I am trying but i not getting any solution.What is the error i don't know.
    Is this unity issue ?.
    can anyone give the solution for this error?
    Thanks in Advance..

Attached Files:

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

One of your scripts is calling GetDeviceIdentifier from libcom.dumadugames.unityplugin.so. That plugin extension is not supported on windows. I'm guessing it's code from Linux or Android. The easiest solution would be to wrap that function with #if UNITY_LINUX || UNITY_ANDROID/#endif.

3. R3zShark

R3zShark

I need help with this! It was fine when I was using Unity 2017 but now when I update to 2019 it gives me this error when I do my App Certification for UWP!

Supported API test

FAILED
    Supported APIs
    • Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:
      • API __CxxFrameHandler4 in vcruntime140_1_app.dll is not supported for this application type. GameAssembly.dll calls this API.
      • API DXGIGetDebugInterface1 in dxgi.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.
      • API GetFileVersionInfoA in version.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.
      • API GetFileVersionInfoSizeA in version.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.
      • API __CxxFrameHandler4 in vcruntime140_1_app.dll is not supported for this application type. R3z Unity Project 2020 URP.exe calls this API.

4. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

5. R3zShark

R3zShark

Thank you! Can the ARM64 be published to the Xbox Store Instead of x64? Or is there some way I can remove the _CxxFrameHandler4? I'm quite new to programming and I'm mostly self taught so this information would be very helpful and appreciated!

6. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

You don't need to remove it at all. This error will not prevent your game from being published. Just ignore it.

7. R3zShark

R3zShark

Ah, thank you! I will try building the game with the Master Config!

8. oliverwigren

oliverwigren

changing to master made it. Thanks alot!

9. kb1121

kb1121

Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to add my app to Microsoft store and get this errors during the tests.
    • API xrCreateReferenceSpace in openxr_loader.dll is not supported for this application type. AzureSpatialAnchors.dll calls this API.
    • API xrDestroySpace in openxr_loader.dll is not supported for this application type. AzureSpatialAnchors.dll calls this API.
    • API xrGetInstanceProcAddr in openxr_loader.dll is not supported for this application type. AzureSpatialAnchors.dll calls this API.
    • API xrLocateSpace in openxr_loader.dll is not supported for this application type. AzureSpatialAnchors.dll calls this API.
    • API ?id@?$codecvt@_SDU_Mbstatet@@@std@@2V0locale@2@A in msvcp140_codecvt_ids_app.dll is not supported for this application type. Microsoft.Azure.ObjectAnchors.dll calls this API.
    • API DXGIGetDebugInterface1 in dxgi.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.
    • API GetFileVersionInfoSizeA in version.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.

10. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Looks like you have AzureSpatialAnchors.dll in your project that depends on openxr_loader.dll, but the latter is not found.