Search Unity

Support? I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ev3d, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ev3d

ev3d

When you have a game in production, switching is NOT an option.. So i am forced to try my hardest to get someone to take notice of the thick bureaucracy that is forming in the unity customer service mechanism.. Basically, Even with paid support... they do not guarantee anything.. I pay around $100 for applecare support for my mac and i call them when i have an issue and they at least guarantee that they will help you until the issue is resolved. NO 5 day turnaround, or even 24 hour turnaround.. You just pick up the phone... For that level of service... i'd pay..

If you talk to sales about the premium support, all they do is send you to a webpage and say "that's all i know"... I have still not been able to get a detailed description of premium support (even though i have posted this question in this thread many months ago).

If they can't even answer how it works and what the customer can expect, thats BAD with a huge capital B...

2. ev3d

ev3d

Man, i wish i felt the same.. I would be ecstatic if someone would just help.

3. ev3d

ev3d

4. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

@ev3d it's a long shot but have you tried deleting the licensing files manually, reinstalling unity and going from there? sounds like it could possibly be a corrupted file. You might need to return licenses for this to work. You can return your licenses here: https://store.unity3d.com/account/licenses

I would return all the licenses, then try again. It could be the license file on your computer got corrupted. Give that a try. Use the Activations link.

5. aer0ace

aer0ace

Hmm, yeah, that reminds of that time a few months ago, I think it was upgrading to 5.3? Where there were specific instructions for Pro license users to do something like this.... Didn't matter to me, since I'm not on a Pro license, but I just remember the big banner at the top of the forums.

6. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

You said in the other thread that you have more than one license. Is this happening on all your machines or just one?