Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

SUPER weird camera issue (video footage!) and some other errors (Kernel unity gui)

Discussion in '2018.3 Beta' started by CyrusMusic101, Oct 13, 2018.

1. CyrusMusic101

CyrusMusic101

First off all I just wanted to say please excuse the TERRIBLE footage I have zero idea how to use obs. Second of all DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE JESUS CHRIST it's PISSING ME OFF. Everything is default pretty much as you can see im using .5 with HDRP (latest version) and pretty much everything is default.

Keys I'm using: Up button and mouse button stuff like that because W doesn't work for me. Everything in keys btw and all that is default.

Video link:

Also as you can see something about kernel and unity gui?

2. I'm pretty sure that it's not everything is default: for example there is a TextMeshPro plugin in the assets folder and there is the same or similar file in the package manager. You really need to resolve your errors in the console. Probably just remove the text mesh pro from the assets folder.

CyrusMusic101 likes this.
  3. CyrusMusic101

CyrusMusic101

Yeah, I know about this accidentally selected when I created a new project. Still looking for an answer on the camera and kernal thing.

4. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with a reproduction project and reply in here with the issue ID?

CyrusMusic101 likes this.
  5. CyrusMusic101

CyrusMusic101

Sorry, my internet has been out. Where do I submit a bug report?

6. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

LeonhardP likes this.