Search Unity

Super Tiny Prefab Override Dropdown

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Nikovich, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Nikovich

Nikovich

This is almost certainly my graphics drivers, as I'm about 85% confident it only started occuring. I'm using Windows on a bootcamp-enabled Macbook Pro, which was a nightmare to set up, as it requires very specific AMD drivers or it won't even give you the time of day. The first party drivers created massive amounts of mouse-driven system lag so I had to use third party drivers, which is a whole other story.

Anyway, I'm using Unity Pro, application version 2019.2.13f1, and when I attempted to use the new(ish) override dropdown menu, I noticed something a bit strange. It's definitely not that small on the Mac side, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that small on the Windows side originally.

Again, I'm fairly confident this is a graphic drivers issue as the other dropdowns are sized properly, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue before I start messing with my GPU again.

Attached Files:

2. Nikovich

Nikovich

Okay, update on this. I was saving out some more images and I noticed something. Check out the Windows UI icons above the red line. Definitely a graphics driver issue.

Attached Files: