Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Samuel411, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Samuel411

Samuel411

So today I was messing around in the connect website and I found a few things that I found could be improved,
    - Allow for scrolling in a comment. Sometimes my comments get longer than three/two lines and I'd like to re- read it before posting
    - Let me use my arrow keys to move around while writing a comment. I went to move back a few characters but ended up scrolling past the project completely and having my draft removed.
    - The like button's color doesn't really convey a likey feel. The red makes it feel like I disliked it.
    - Allow for users to delete projects. My friend and I both made projects for our pages but it was the same game and we both added each other as collaborators and now we have two of the same project in our project list.
    - Allow for links to be added. I need to link sites where people can play demos and things. The link is there but its not a hyperlink and I'm afraid people might skim past it.

These are just a few things I found if anyone wants to add anything else in the comments feel free!

invadererik likes this.
  2. Qhoros

Qhoros

I also have a suggestion. I think that most of developers have their own "made with unity" profile. It would be nice to connect our projects with all images, videos, description etc. Right now we have to upload everything once again.

Samuel411 likes this.
  3. HeyItsLollie

HeyItsLollie

+1 for this. Many people will host content on their own sites, or on other storefronts like GOG.com and itch.io. Links should be available in places like the About Me section and in project descriptions.

Speaking of project descriptions: Descriptions are currently wrapped per letter, rather than per word, making everything a little awkwardly presented and harder to read.

4. markp-unity

markp-unity

Thanks for the feedback! We'll make sure the backlog is updated to reflect it and we'll try to find a release timing for these.

HeyItsLollie and Samuel411 like this.