Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Suggestion: convert post type

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by programad, Dec 12, 2017.

?

Do you (unity user) support this suggestion?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. programad

programad

When I created my first post, there were no game type post (or I didn't found it) and I posted as showcase.

Can you guys implement the ability to convert from one type to another?

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey programad,

We've received this request from a few of you. We'll look into it for sure!

WhendricSo and Deleted User like this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

I just noticed that too, was wondering why I have one Game and everything else Showcase. One thing nice about Showcase, though, is it has a Made with Unity checkbox; and I don’t think Game has that, yet.