Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Suddenly started getting Can not update android jdk and sdk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Achilles7171, May 27, 2020.

1. Achilles7171

Achilles7171

It was working fine 2 days ago, I generated an apk and was testing it, after encountering some problems I opened project in unity again an error popped up saying Can not update jdk, I simply opened prefrences, unchecked the recommended path box , rechecked it and it was solved, when I tried to BUILD AND RUN the app, it showed me CAN NOT UPDATE ANDROID SDK and I tried the same with it as the jdk but the error doesnt go away, I cant find any information on how to update it manually on mac, unity hub shows everything is updated. Here are the error details from console

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlSchema

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindow.cs:123)

at com.android.repository.api.SchemaModule$SchemaModuleVersion.<init>(SchemaModule.java:156)

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindow.cs:123)

at com.android.repository.api.SchemaModule.<init>(SchemaModule.java:75)

at com.android.sdklib.repository.AndroidSdkHandler.<clinit>(AndroidSdkHandler.java:81)

at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkManagerCli.main(SdkManagerCli.java:73)

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindow.cs:123) Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.42.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.42.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 12.48.05 PM.png

unityunity