Search Unity

SubTerra 2.5D shooter. A work in progress.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Tryggvienator, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Tryggvienator

Tryggvienator

Hi everybody!

I'm developing a side scrolling shooter with both single and multiplayer.
    Its on IndieDB site. Subterra.

There is a playable demo of the game there. Currently it has only three levels. A Cave and a research Center, accessible through singleplayer and a test area accessible through multiplayer.
    These levels are not fully developed and may go through drastic changes.
    Modules and textures are taken from various sources, including AngryBots, others bought, others downloaded here and there. Plan to have every module and texture on the up and up when and IF I publish the game.

The game currently has about 8 working weapons, most with secondary fire.
    The levels were created in Blender, The Robot was bought but I had some issues with the armature and animations. I had to redo them with my meager animations skills...

The multiplayer is currently only Direct connect, so quite limited, and works... sort of. A Work in progress.

The story is that you control a robot that awakens in a Research Lab and currently has only one prime directive: Explore. Not all of its programming is accessible at the start but further along the game, more and more of the program is accessed.

I'm planning to have the game quest driven. Fetch this, kill that, reap the awards, that sort of thing.

Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Tryggvi. ( My name by the way).