Search Unity

Subscription Update rejected

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Simon75012, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Simon75012

Simon75012

Hi,
    I just switch my ios application from non-consumable to subscription.
    I created the subscription inapp, made every change within the app, i'm using Unity IAP system.

On the purchase screen, i display the price in local currency, it's working on sandbox and testflight, the price is correctly displayed with the correct currency.

But when apple review my update, they reject it, telling me that my purchase screen is not displaying enough information about subscription. Indeed, on their screenshot, the price field is empty...
    Look like the inapp doesn't load during their test...
    After reject i have the following message next to my inapp product "developer action needed".

I tried to check what's wrong but as everything is working properly on testflight i wonder what can be the problem. I did include the new inapp within the update, it normally says "Waiting for review" in front of the inapp.

To me it seems that the new inapp is not active while the apple review team test the app, so nothing load.
    I tried to delete the new subscription, create a new one with a different id, but i got the exact same issue.

Does someone experience this kind of issue and how to solved it?

Thanks!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

This is the second post I've seen today where the IAP-enabled app worked as expected in TestFlight, but not when released. I might suggest to give it more time. One note, never change the product type of an existing ProductID, always create a new one. Also have you filled out your Business Bank and Tax Info section on the Apple developer dashboard? Also, for future reference, a better place to post IAP questions is here https://forum.unity.com/forums/unity-iap.112/

3. Simon75012

Simon75012

Hi JeffD, thanks for the help, i'm sorry i didn't post on the correct forum category :s

Our Business Bank and Tax are up to date. The new subscription is a new ProductId. I kept the old non-cumsumable product just to remember if a user already unlocked some part of the app. No issue about this on testflight.

In the "OnInitialized" function, i store the price like this :
    price_weekly = controller.products.WithID(weekly_productId).metadata.localizedPriceString;

On the purchase screen i display 'price_weekly' and it's empty
    If the OnInitialized function doesn't happened, the price_weekly = "$4.99"
    So the initialized happens as the variable value changed.