Search Unity

Subscription Trial Period

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by kodekq, Oct 10, 2018.

1. kodekq

kodekq

I am using Unity IAP. I have 3 subscriptions, one of them has a 3 day trial period, which is available only once for activation. How can I find out if the user has already used the trial period? I need this to change the inscription on the activation button. Initially, I just saved locally, but if the player reinstalls the game, then he will again have a button written on the button about the trial period, although it will no longer be available to him. Interested in both for ios and for android.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. kodekq

kodekq

Thanks for the quick response, I have been using the Subscription Manager for a long time, but I don’t find how to understand if the trial period was used. Yes, you can find out if it is now, but after the subscription is expired, the receipt will not be received anymore, in order to understand whether the trial period is available or not.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Got it. You might want to store this information locally, in PlayerPrefs or in permanent storage. We don't track purchase or trial history. When you say "available only once for activation", is this configured on the store, or within your game?

5. kodekq

kodekq

Now I am doing this, but I thought I could get this information from the store(google play or app store).

On the store

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Got it, I am researching this and will follow up.

7. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

In discussing with the IAP team, this should be possible to include in a future release. It is currently not available.

ferretnt likes this.
  8. kodekq

kodekq

Thank you!