Search Unity

Subscription Change Questions

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Mogpolgludh, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Mogpolgludh

Mogpolgludh

First, the link to "Subscription Change Forum" just brings me to main forum, and I can not find the Subscription Change Forum, and so post here.
    I have unity pro 5 perpetual license now.
    I received email offer for subscription and am interested.
    I want to pay for 2 years up front, I absolutely can not have monthly deductions.
    Question 1. Can I pay up front for two years?
    It states in email offer I received that if I subscribe for 2 consecutive years I get to own, it becomes perpetual license, but without updates.
    Question 2. If I subscribe and pay upfront for two years, if I desire at end of that two years, can I still choose to own, perpetual license without upgrades if I choose?
    Question 3. Where is the "Subscription Change Forum" that is on my offer page? I do not want to post link because link is personal and may have my account info.

2. SaraCecilia

SaraCecilia

Hey, not sure what this Subscription Change Forum is, either. I pinged the Subscription team to have a look at the copy of the e-mails.

Regarding the other questions:

Q1 - No, you can only subscribe to 12 months with the offer. Then you will need to renew.

Q2 - Yes, if you renew after 12 months for another 12, you will own the licence without upgrades from that moment in time.