Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Submitting bug-report shows blank page on FogBugz

Discussion in '2017.2 Beta' started by Peter77, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

I submitted a few bug-reports with 2017.2 and noticed that their corresponding FogBugz pages are just blank/empty. I'm very sure that I submitted my bug-reports providing detailed information about each issue.

Unity, could you please take a look at bug-report Case 930272 and let me know whether you can see the text?

Thanks!

2. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

I can indeed see the description....

Where are you seeing the empty FogBugz pages?

3. pahe

pahe

Seems like the BugReporter is a bit buggy? I tried to upload a report yesterday and it never finished, but left stuck.

4. pahe

pahe

5. Mariusj

Mariusj

Unity Technologies

Hello there!

We looked at both of your cases and from our end, they have proper descriptions and we were not able to detect any issues. Could you provide screenshots or some other kind of reference that would show us your problem? You can post them here or create a new case with information that you have.

Thanks!

6. pahe

pahe

@Mariusj Well, that's interesting. Report is there now, but I'm definitely sure that it was only showing the title when I uploaded it. But maybe it just took some time then to update the issue?

Anyway, glad it shows the bugreport now then. If the issue comes up again, I'll take a screenshot.

7. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

For a screenshot, please see:
    (Case 930655) FogBugz: Missing description on reported bugs

PS: I still experience the issue of a blank description with Case 930272, but Case 930655, which I submitted a minute ago, does show the description.

8. Mariusj

Mariusj

Unity Technologies

I detected that one of my case description is not visible as well. Anyway, I can confirm that we can see that information from our side and you should not worry that you sent "empty" bug report.

Currently, we are searching what caused this problem.

Peter77 and pahe like this.