Search Unity

Stylizer - Color Grade & Pixel Art your 3D & 2D Game in Unique Way

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by beffio, Jun 29, 2017.

1. LeeLorenzSr

LeeLorenzSr

So I switched my UI to Screen Space Camera to get the Stylizer effects working on my UI elements, and I have a big problem with mouse interaction - it seems that in rescaling my canvases (Pixellation does this to create the effect), it screws up the mouse capability for clicking on buttons and such.

Anybody have a solution for that?

I suppose I can revert those particular elements to Overlay again, but it really spoils the effect I was going for. I am very close to releasing (waiting on Steam Corporate ID verification).

2. zt3ff3n

zt3ff3n

"Update 1.3 - Added Full Support for Unity 2020 (URP Support - Post Processing Only & Standard 3D)."
    Is this statement false, or am I missing something?

I'm trying to set this up on a URP project running on Unity 2020.3.5f1 and the only setting which seems to work is the pixelate checkbox. This is how the Apocalypse_1 scene looks.

Only now after failing to get it working for a while I expanded the full list of reviews where it seems other people have issues too. Hoping I'm not been scammed

3. lwulfman

lwulfman

I also get this error when i try to build my game:

#if UNITY_EDITOR
    var uberMaterial = stylizer.m_MaterialFactory.Get("Hidden/Post FX/Uber Shader_Grain");
    #else
    var uberMaterial = ub;
    #endif

looks like "ub" is not defined previously

4. NobleRobot

NobleRobot

Just purchased this with the expectation of "Full Support for Unity 2020" but this asset uses a bunch of depreciated APIs that give persistent warnings in 2020.3, particularly the dreaded WWW:

upload_2021-12-7_3-5-36.png

I often have to update APIs on old or out-of-date Asset Store assets, and while it's annoying to do, it's usually not too complex, but I can't seem to figure it out for this one.

And I'm disappointed that I should even have to, because I bought the asset expecting "Unity 2020" compatibility, and some of these APIs have been obsolete since 2018.3. Suppressing the warnings is not a solution for me.

Any plans to update these bits?

5. ronjak

ronjak

I've been using this in a work-in-process project, and some parts work fine, and I really like the results. But the warnings are concerning. I'm not sure if those are something I need to fix myself if I ever want to release my project?

Also, I tried looking through the documentation, but there was no mention of using the materials in a URP project. I didn't realize I could find this info on the asset store page. Camera-level palette recolor and dithering is working fine for me in URP (except for the deprecation notices)

6. MuntyMcFly

MuntyMcFly

Only working in editor for me : error CS0103: The name 'ub' does not exist in the current context is the error I am getting when trying to build to webgl :/

7. Dennis_eA

Dennis_eA

[For everyone else] you have to assign the correct render pipeline asset to make this scene work.