Search Unity

[RELEASED] Stylized World

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by lenarskiy, May 16, 2020.

1. lenarskiy

lenarskiy

2. lenarskiy

lenarskiy

3. zhn17

zhn17

Hello!
    Not too long ago I bought https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/fantasy/stylized-farm-174490, and I read that on the vehicles asset you have, you were planning on making the wheels detachable. Is it possible to get a updated .unitypackage (or asset update) where the wheels are detachable? As I'm trying to make a tractor that moves over some fields, but looks kinda odd when the wheels are static.

4. lenarskiy

lenarskiy

I haven't done it yet, email me with a purchase confirmation and I will send you a tractor (which tractor you are interested in)

ChickenJuice likes this.
  5. zhn17

zhn17

Sent, if possible; Tractor02 & Tractor01 with detached wheels.

6. ChickenJuice

ChickenJuice

I really like this asset, but when I purchased it I assumed I would be able to work with the objects just like a typical asset (parent/navemesh agent etc...) When I use it on a navemeshagent, the collider( i think that's what i see) moves, but the visual object does not. I already got more than I paid for with this asset, but I was hoping you could offer some insight on how one might make these static objects move with a navmesh. I'm also interested in the detachable wheels you guys were discussing, but for now, I'm just trying to learn to use this cool asset.

7. lenarskiy

lenarskiy

@ChickenJuice All prefabs are set to static, static object can't be moved, rotated or scaled. So all you have to do is to disable static checkbox on vehicles prefabs. I can provide you two tractors with detached wheels, or send me a list of cars you want to be with detached wheels. Please email me with this issue.

8. lenarskiy

lenarskiy