Search Unity

Stylized Forest pack(FREE)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by JustWayne, Nov 26, 2019.

1. JustWayne

JustWayne

Hi Mates.I created some stylized Forest pack but this was fail with reason (decline reason is in dharma).Link for my free pack (https://files.fm/u/ay68u69t).if u can pls help to me understand this reason.TY

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Gabriel-Guimaraes likes this.
  2. JustWayne

JustWayne

logomain.png screen_3.png screen_1.png screen_2.png this screens from my pack

3. SmalMan

SmalMan

Hey! I also have this problem, I can not solve it(((((

4. hoangminh1789

hoangminh1789

Many people meet this problem and no one know what "dharma" is.

momocando likes this.
  5. Gabriel-Guimaraes

Gabriel-Guimaraes

Hi,
    I created an Japanese shrine and temple pack that also have bem declined and recived the same message.
    "dharma and Dharma" in Buddhism and Hinduism have a very deep meaning.
    At first I thought that the decline was because of my assets have religious symbols and meanings.

CoverImage_1950x1300.png

But I also recived an email confirming the decline with the message:

"Due to possible compatibility issues between Unity versions, we would ask that you remove all Standard Assets from your submission. If Standard Assets are required for demo scenes, or to achieve a certain effect, please list which packages the users should import in the description, your README file or other documentation. (Submission Guidelines, Section 3.1.e)
    "

When I uploaded the pack using the Asset Store Tools, it takes the standard assets with the .unitypackage just like if I have packed with include dependencies marked.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020