Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Street props [Recently UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by E2R_Ben, Nov 28, 2011.

1. E2R_Ben

E2R_Ben

Hi guys,

Just wanted to put up a quick post saying i've added new models to the street alley pack! As always its has been produced to AAA game standards.

NOW ONLY $25!

Check it out: http://u3d.as/content/export-2-reality/street-alley-pack-34-models/1CW

As it keeps selling well I WILL keep updating and adding new models, so get it now for free updates in the future :D

Got any idea for new content? Let me know!

Any questions? Just ask!

NOW ONLY $25!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. ASchumacher

ASchumacher

Wow. Those are some very nice models. If I ever find myself creating an urban setting, I'll know where to go for props.

Great work.

3. E2R_Ben

E2R_Ben

Thanks ASchumacher, a few of us contributed to this pack, we all have worked as game environment artists so this is pretty standard stuff for us (ive literally made hundreds of bins), I thought it would be good to make a unity pack that fills this need, so I and other people dont have to keep making this stuff :p
    Let me know if you need help setting up the files when you buy them.
    Im working on a trex now!! hopefully it will be more fun to make! Same level of quality though ;)

4. E2R_Ben

E2R_Ben

To those who have purchased this, what updates would you like to see to this pack?