Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange white login page from IAP target UDP

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by starmindfr, Jul 16, 2019.

1. starmindfr

starmindfr

Hello

When i use IAP codeless and set target as UDP (and only in this case) i get a strange white login screen with only 2 input fields (email / password) and a "login" button. This is a very bad thing as most of people have no idea what is expected here...

after few tries i see it's my test account and or google email / password.

This login really need love - extra lines to know why is this screen and what is expected to enter in it.

I use later google play / UDP plugins.

As soon as i use correct login in this page IAP works fine with UDP values, without this login i could not user purchasing (or i have to revert back to IAP for android working fine).

Where could i edit this login page ? i could not figure out what script is used for it

thanks

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Are you publishing to the China/Southeast Asia market and need to use UDP? Can you share a screenshot? Have you gone through the UDP publishing steps? Please share the documentation link that you are using.

3. starmindfr

starmindfr

Hello here are the answers :

- I am about to use Catappult store only
    - Issue is before to link any Store other than google play / Android as it occur with only IAP codeless and UDP without adding any store sdk
    - see screenshot in attachment
    >> After removing the "test account" from UDP i could not log again in this windows so it seem to be really UDP popup
    - This popup only appear if in IAP codeless i use TARGET UDP , with TARGET Android i dont get this.

So i dont have any documentation link others than Unity IAP - UDP integration saying i should target UDP

And so all is working fine if i target Android, and also fine i i target UDP and enter the test account mail / password

But i really need to customise this screen as users need to know what is this login page after application start...

Attached Files:

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.purchasing.udp@1.0/manual/Implementing-UDP-IAP.html

5. starmindfr

starmindfr

Yes thanks i followed all theses steps but i dont see anything about this login popup and how to customise it

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Did you say you removed your Sandbox UDP test account? It is prompting you for that information, your users won't see that dialog.

7. starmindfr

starmindfr

I removed the test account from the UDP settings panel inside unity BUT the panel still show up
    see screeshot so i removed all accounts, rebuilded a new apk, removed and deleted all on device and restarted an install then the login dialog show again.

The only thing is that if i have a test account in this UDP settings panel i could enter it inside the login dialog and then UDP run fine. If i skip this dialog box, UDP is not working (no products data and answer purchaseunavalaible

Attached Files:

• udp.png
      udp.png
      File size:
      38.8 KB
      Views:
  8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

"I removed the test account from the UDP settings panel inside unity BUT the panel still show up" Yes, that is expected in the Sandbox, you need a test account, don't remove it. Once published your users won't see this.

9. starmindfr

starmindfr

ok thanks

10. starmindfr

starmindfr

I gave a try, apk is not on final store (aptoid) and when i download it to a device (bluestack) i still get the white login screen.

Also after entering a valid user login the login still load on each start

11. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Yes, you are testing in Sandbox until it's on the final store, and the login would be expected.

unityunity