Search Unity

Strange stats on the Asset store publisher page

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ZerinLabs, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ZerinLabs

ZerinLabs

Hi,

NOTE: I'm posting this question message here due I did that on the "asset store" sub-forum but was absolutely flooded by the messages referring to WIP and NEW assets from people. My apologies if this is not the ms appropriate place but I think it could be informative for more people...​

Anyway, here we go...

I was checking the sales and revenues for the past month (October) and I was surprised that they were quite below the standard average that I use to have in a monthly basis.

Anyway I decided to check and compare the number of downloads vs the number of sales and I noted some strange issues there.

For instance, I have a package that has been downloaded 28 times but only was sold 19 (while I had no refunds during this month)

I understand that perhaps the "download counter" takes in account people that previously aquired the package and that now (for whatever reason) they download the package again.
    So, ok... it's a bit strange but so far so good...

However I have a package that has been sold 5 times but has been downloaded... only 4!?
    is this correct?

Another strange thing is that I have a single package that appears to be aquired for aprox. $20 when its price is about $6.99 ... (really weird!)

did someone experience any similar issues?

thanks in advance! :)

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I don't know the answer to the question, but this actually goes in the Asset Store Publishers forum, which is a super secret squirrel forum. Just send any mod who you see frequently a PM and request access to that forum.