Search Unity

Strange problem with GameAnalytics plugin and Android

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by pahe, Sep 5, 2014.

1. pahe

pahe

Hi.

I'm currently getting errors when building my app for Android:

719: [Unity] Assets/GameAnalytics/Plugins/Framework/Scripts/GA.cs(203,49): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `APIUpdaterRuntimeServices' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngineInternal'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

This is a bit strange, as I can build my app for Android on my PC without any problems. I double checked if I commited everything into the repository and also checked that line in the script. I couldn't exactly figure out what the problem is, as that also doesn't show up with my own build server.

Someone had a similar problem? I wanted to try next if this also happens with an iOS build.

Thx for help.

gurdotan likes this.
  2. pahe

pahe

Update:
    Ok, shame on me. I checked the wrong branch. After I setup the project for iOS and rechecked the branch I wanted to build, I got the error.

Sry for confusion!

3. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

Hi @pahe - OK. Is your problem fixed now? Are you able to build successfully? Let us know what you think about the service. Thanks!

4. pahe

pahe

Yes, thanks. I fixed the problem and got the build running. I had to change one script of GA, but that was related to Play Maker which I don't use.

hypeNate likes this.