Search Unity

Strange meta and deleted file problem?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by RustyFlash, Feb 5, 2015.

1. RustyFlash

RustyFlash

Over the course of a project, I have deleted many files as the project has progressed and added many. Now when compiling to Xcode I get 368 issues. These do not affect the compilation in any way, but appear indicative of a problem with my unity project.

The errors I get are all along the style of -

Code (CSharp):
    1. file:///Users/michaelware/Documents/Unity%20Projects/Pics4Kicks/Assets/Resources/Backgrounds/DialogT.png.meta: warning: Missing file: /Users/michaelware/Documents/Unity Projects/Pics4Kicks/Assets/Resources/Backgrounds/DialogT.png.meta is missing from working copy
    Code (CSharp):
    1. file:///Users/michaelware/Documents/Unity%20Projects/Pics4Kicks/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDKResources.bundle/FBLoginView/images: warning: Missing file: /Users/michaelware/Documents/Unity Projects/Pics4Kicks/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDKResources.bundle/FBLoginView/images is missing from working copy
    These files were deleted a long time ago and the original .png (along with many other extensions) are no longer present. How can I stop unity from including them still in the Xcode project?