Search Unity

1. Full schedule for #UniteBerlin is now available! Featuring talks on our roadmap, hands-on labs and much more! Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange 2018.1 Editor UI Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamesArndt, May 17, 2018.

1. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

I've noticed a weird bug or issue on my 2018.1 editor. The windows in this version of the editor always have the top border of every window cropped off. I am using Windows 8.1 OS. I opened 4.7, 5.6 and 2017.3 editors and do not see this same issue in any of those editors. Here are some comparison images to show what is occurring. If anyone can confirm this or provide help in how to resolve this it would be awesome.

2. N1warhead

N1warhead

Just checked mine, appears fine. On Windows 10 however.

JamesArndt likes this.
  3. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Yeah of course I have to be some edge case. :)

N1warhead likes this.
  4. N1warhead

N1warhead

Yeah it happens man.. Now that you mention it, I think I used to face the same issue.
    Might can try resetting to the default layout and see if that helps..

JamesArndt likes this.
  5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

When I went from 2017.2 to 2017.4 I ran into a bunch of layout issues. Resetting to default did the trick for that as well.

N1warhead likes this.