Search Unity

Stingray will be offered for $30 per month

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muckel, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muckel

Muckel

Hello,
    this are good news!
    Stingray will be offered for $30 per month....
    If you @ the end with Unity3d like me... (i was a supporter from beginning but now with v5 lot's of promises don't work and performance on Mac is bad.... etc so many things that go wrong. I'm a Mobile dev and need it work on all Platforms... look @ System.IO, offline Multiplayer etc....) there are so many things@ the moment that made us sick here in the studio...
    Still offline Multiplayer suck's on Mobile.... on iOS & Android is ok if you use 3party lib's but on Windows Mobile it doesn't work...
    If you import a Movie that is bigger than 400mb Unity crashes...
    This bug is just now fixed after 3 Years!!!! After 3 Years.... so long had i to find a solution for this .... thanks to uTomate who did the job.... and i don't make APP's for fun... i work for Mercedes, Thyssen Krupp Steel and many other known Companies.... Unity3d has grown too fast and now you have the problems....
    In the beginning it was MacOS X only... all was fine for us... but then they won't be rich and make money... things changed Unity 3 came out for Windows.... but in the meantime lot of bug's got not fixed because they had no man power... promises and waiting... and disappointed because lot of other things have priority... making money is number 1... because so many people want a meal... it normal... Now EA take it over and no speed up with implanting features... no better pricing...

here are the infos about: http://stingrayengine.com

I hope that Unity one time come back to where they came from and if they promise something that it will happen than and not 3-4 Years later like uGUI etc....

2. pk_Holzbaum

pk_Holzbaum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.