Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Still being charged for Collab despite moving to Plastic

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by jeffries7, May 9, 2022.

1. jeffries7

jeffries7

I was previously using Unity Collab with a 25GB storage pack. Paying $6 a month. I was never really happy with Collab so once Unity announced their partnership with Plastic I jumped over to that.

On Friday I get my first invoice from Plastic, via Unity, for $5...which is expected.
    Then this morning I received an email from Unity charging me $6 for Unity Collab. Despite me not using Collab for over a month and the project is archived. Because the project is archived I can't see any information about it and I don't want to unarchive it in case it causes my Collab subscription to trigger again.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this? Not sure what to do as there is no way of chatting to someone from Unity to find out what's going on.
    It looks like all Collab projects are going to be deleted by the end of this month so I guess that should cancel all payments for it too.

2. browne11

browne11

Ya I got hit with this one today too! Sent in a request, I'm sure it was a oversight by the way they did things. I expected it would have automatically turned it off!