Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[SteamVR] Space Battle VR

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MaciejKrzykwa, Dec 7, 2018 at 3:00 PM.

1. MaciejKrzykwa

MaciejKrzykwa

Hello guys! :)

Some of you already know the Space Battle game but this time we are going to VR!
    Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/982700/Space_Battle_VR/

We are inspired by games like Elite Dangerous. Or Everspace (not gameplay-wise here).

Space Battle VR is an action shooter set in space. It supports VR controllers to give you a real feel how it is to be a spaceship pilot. We believe you can truly feel the cosmos with this game. With passion to making games we put a lot of effort to get VR controllers (HTC Vive and Oculus Rift ones) give you an immersive experience - it is like you “physically” grab the sticks with your controllers. Using the touch controllers as flight sticks makes the whole game more immersive. Not only immersive, but fun.

It may seem like a PR bla bla bla, but I truly believe in what I'm saying ;).
    I know that many of Unity3D developers are curious about the development process of VR games or how the VR market grows etc. We, as Raba Games, are looking at the VR market and now we are releasing our own game, so I know this and that. And that is why I would be happy to answer all your questions. I'm not an uber expert about it but maybe I can help someone - I like to feel that all of the Unity3D community is working together and sharing experience :D

And here is the gameplay video for Space Battle VR: