Search Unity

Steam Greenlight - Secrets of Deep Earth Shrine by Chronicle Games

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ironfiftynine, Feb 16, 2016.

1. ironfiftynine

ironfiftynine

Good day. Here's our Steam Greenlight Entry Secrets of Deep Earth Shrine. Please check it out and vote if you find it promising. Thank you very much. :D

Secrets of Deep Earth Shrine is an underground adventure with unique features. Blow up and outsmart your enemies on a quest to collect the treasure in this subterranean puzzle-platforming adventure!

It's Digsby's first day on a new job: mining for gems. As he stumbles through the darkness, he finds a strangely gleaming rock. What else would he do, besides hit it with his pickaxe? Well, a slightly smarter miner may have paused to examine it first...

Featuring 8-10 hours of gameplay, spread through 25 levels and 3 distinctive worlds, each with its own treasures and monsters to discover.

Play with 4 types of traps and tools to outwit your enemies. Make sure to conserve your energy carefully - it not only drains when you're drilling, but also when a monster hits you. Your best bet: throw a dynamite and run!

If you enjoyed Steamworld: Dig or Terraria, then SoDES will probably suit you fine. And best of all, it's pretty much done! No Early Access or waiting time. We're ready to dig into this game release :p

Game Trailer:

Link to our Greenlight page: Steamcommunity.com

RavenOfCode and Debhon like this.
  2. RJproz

RJproz

Looking Great! Voted! :D

ironfiftynine likes this.
  3. ironfiftynine

ironfiftynine

4. Sabathius

Sabathius

Gee, this looks like fun. I'm gonna-go-out-on-a-limb-here...

*Bam!*

Voted: YES.

5. ironfiftynine

ironfiftynine

Thanks. I'm happy to inform you our project has been greenlit. Sorry for the late response. Will keep you posted once we release the game.;)

Sabathius likes this.
  6. MANStudios

MANStudios

This game looks like it will be very interesting. I would've voted yes if it hadn't already been greenlit. Congrats on getting greenlit!

ironfiftynine likes this.
  7. Sabathius

Sabathius

Co
    Congrats! This is a huge achievement, and I wish you much success!