Search Unity

[Steam] Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure released after 2 years of development

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by PixelWizards, Mar 13, 2018.

1. PixelWizards

PixelWizards

Hello, my name is Matthieu, I'm the game director on Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure. I wanted to share with you our debut project on which we have been working for over 2 years. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Game History
    Chessaria is a turn-based tactical game that combines Chess and a story-based mission system!

The game is inspired by classic Chess and strategy games like Battle Chess and X-Com. The game takes place in an epic fantasy universe inspired by JRR Tolkien and D&D.

We were successfully funded on Kickstarter in 2016, greenlit on Steam and sponsored by the CNC in 2017, Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure will be Pixel Wizard’s the debut title.

Features
    • Challenge a cutting edge A.I. engine enabling missions like domination, infiltration, assassination.
    • Fight in 100 levels and 2 game modes: Adventure (solo) & Quick Game (local PvP & PvC).
    • Explore a rich 3D environments including PBR textures, 4K and advanced character animations.
    • Discover a story that will put in your hands the destiny of the fantasy world of Chessaria.
    • Lead Six heroes with unique abilities based on the chess pieces.
    • Battle against Bosses that will test your tactical skills
    Artificial Intelligence
    Chessaria benefits from a Cutting Edge AI, created by the computer scientist and chess expert (PhD) Enrique Sanchez Acosta. The engine battles with an ELO score of 2700+ and enables tactical missions never seen before in a chess game: assassination, domination, infiltration, etc.

About the Studio

Pixel Wizards is an independent video game studio founded in 2016. Our mission is to craft quality gaming experiences for players around the world. Our first project Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure is a tactical game that launched on Steam on March the 8th 2018.

More details can be found on the official website, the Steam page, Facebook and Twitter pages.

Please let us know what you think of it and hit us with any question you may have!

theANMATOR2b and ADNCG like this.