Search Unity

Stay Alive - a small little project

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by th0mas96, Apr 7, 2012.

1. th0mas96

th0mas96

Stay Alive is a little fps project i'm working on atm where I'm using alot of self made models, but i currently have some of the models you get from the fps tutorial.The reason for the name, is that the objective is basically going to be to survive as long as you can while you do some other stuff. It's a project i'm working on alone atm, and started about 7 days ago. I'm doing it just to get some practise with scripting and 3d modeling etc. since I'm kinda new to that. I would really appreciate if you would go to the homepage (link below) and download the latest public dev. build and give me some feedback on what you think of the game so far. There are currently no objective to do but it would been nice to have some feedback on what the game looks like and if you think it would be a nice game.

Homepage : gtyuy.site11.com

Btw icons and logos are just something i put together to just have something as a icon and logo. I will work alot more on those later on, but it won't be my first priority. It may be bit laggy atm, but i'm working on that.

Screenshots:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  2. aixaix

aixaix

Downloading... will give you some feedback as soon as im done testing it.

3. th0mas96

th0mas96

Ok, thanks :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  4. aixaix

aixaix

Well, the movement feels smooth, models are looking good.
    I also found a little problem, you can sometime see inside the wall when you walk into the wall and rotate the camera.
    everything else looks good!

5. th0mas96

th0mas96

Thanks so much for the nice feedback. I think I've fixed the problem you talked about now. Thanks again for the help! :)

6. Smigitman

Smigitman

Downloading now ill post after I test

7. Smigitman

Smigitman

Well the capsules in that bottom room don't collide so you might want to fix that, other than that love the work so far, good luck can't wait for it to be released.

8. th0mas96

th0mas96

Yes indeed they don't because i'm going to place some chain fences in front of them so their not going to have any colliders most likely. Thank you so much for your positive feedback! :)