Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Starting up with Collaborate

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by AlexanderB, Sep 14, 2016.

1. AlexanderB

AlexanderB

Hi There,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, not a native speacker....and im really bad with grammar.

So, im currently studying Game Development in my country, and with a few friends we started our first project, and it was a pain to be all working on the same proyect, since i red about collaborate, we decided to give it a shot.

Issue is, i sing up for collaborate, and i recived the OK via email, but when i set up a project, it seams that my project was not selected to use collaborate.

my question is, do i have to request collaborate for my account AND also for each of the projects i want to use collaborate for? and wait for its approval?

Sorry if its a repeted question, i look for it, didnt found it...and sorry if its a dumb question.

Kind Regards,

holliebuckets likes this.
  2. hunvee3

hunvee3

Hi man, I solved it, I had unity 5.3 and update to 5.4 when i had the same problem. Unistalling unity and reintalling it from scratch solved it. Also before I had unity installed in a different partition, but when I reinstalled it i did it in my system partition (C drive). So the problem must be solved by one o those solutions.

3. AlexanderB

AlexanderB

ill try those things later today, thanks mate! ill return if it worked.

holliebuckets likes this.
  4. Wachiwi

Wachiwi

You don't need to reinstall unity. Just sign out and sign in again and it should be possible for you to use Collaborate.